Alright, i visited this restaurant yesterday with my team.
So we used livingsocial vouchers and it’s all you can eat restaurant. (with tim sum, etc)
So here is my review:
- i would recommend tim hakau and siew mai
- i like lumpia udang goreng and kulit tahu, it has citrus aroma
- my table manager service is pretty good (he encouraged us to finish everything on table, yes it felt like a match)
- nice ambience, calm and relaxing
- you can not help your friend from other table, you have to finish everything that you have ordered
- they keep on reminding you every 5-10 minutes about time that you only have 2 hours to sit and enjoy your food
- before 2 hours i want to order something else because they didn’t give my lists (and i already give it a day ago). and guess what?? they reluctantly to give me the menu and keep on reminding that you can not waste the food. so annoying, i raised my voice to make them listen to me.
- I wish the talas goreng would taste better than just like curry instant seasoning
- I ordered fried rice too, i have checked the menu and choose the expensive one, but you know?? i barely even see the seafood in my fried rice.
in summary: this my first time and it’s going to be my last time to visit this place.